Wednesday, September 3, 2014

August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014

 Welpt, apparently we`re down to less than month seeing as how everyone has taken great care to inform me.  Today I have little time because there were a few important letters that needed a little more attention.  Anyway.  This week has been fantastic.  It`s true what dad says.  There are lots of ups and downs... but in the end, it`s pretty much all just up.  Even in down moments it`s so crazy... like nothng can actually get me down.  And I HAVE A ROCKSTAR COMPANION.  Seriously.  This week, her second week in the mission, she did her 70 contacts.  WHO DOES THAT?!   It`s seriously so fun.  We run around all day laughing and preaching and just having a great time. Seriously, we have so much fun all day everyday.  It`s a blast.  I love that I get to finish here.  And I love that we get to finish together.  We work so hard!   Like I wonder how the missionaries that don`t work hard can possibly enjoy life?  I guess they don`t.  I guess wickedness never was happiness now was it?  Yesterday at church was the best church day ever.   Ricardo Ahumada blessed the sacrament!  And Cristian, one of our focus family less actives gave the closing prayer.  And Andres came.  And Ingrid, an investigator that we hadn`t seen for two weeks came out of the blue.  And I taught the tithing class.  And it was all just so awesome.  Can you believe it!  My sacrament was blessed by Ricardo!  Then Ricardo and his new wife accompanied us later on to teach Andres.  It`s just a tree of converts.  I love the work.  I love the Lord.  I love my tag.  No matter how much it may weigh.  I love my branch, my district, my zone, my city, my country.  I love my leaders, my President and his wife. I love the prophet and the apostles. I love you.  Each of you. Especially Cody-dog because he`s the only man I`ve got. (is he dead yet?)  And I love the Lord.  So much.  May He and His armies open the heavens to bless our home this week.  You know I pray daily for all of you.
Sister Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment