Monday, July 14, 2014

July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014
Well, due to having written various personal longer letters, again this one will be relatively short.  First off,
RODRIGO CORTEZ SE BAUTIZOOOOO!!!  He´s from Santa Maria.  Do you know what that means?  In every sector I´ve been in, at least one of my investigators has been baptized.  It´s exciting.  And what´s more, Sister Alonso recently showed me a foto of four young, missionary-aged men that we had worked to activate in suits and ties at church.  That is "building up the church" as the brethren have instructed us.  Baptizing and reactivating missionary-aged,  priesthood-holding candidates, that can go on and build up the church more.  It´s an exciting time and the obra se esta apresurando.
I ate Peruvian food this week in a restuarant that had english translations (I´m guessing from google).  Papas fritas is french fries.  The translation?  Dad´s fried.  Hahahaha we died laughing.
Our third companion, Sister Adamson came back!  Party!
Our new President and his wife are AWESOME.   SERIOUSLY.  They are so cool.  They are already making a whole lot of changes.  Some are questionable, some we´re all excited about.  But it´s a good new start.  Should be fun to see them shine.  They are from the south of Chile, Puerto Mont I think.  It´s probably one of the most beautiful places in the world. 
I need a little bit of help with Sister Arroyo.  Could you please find out when she needs to turn all her stuff in, have tests taken, etc. in order to make it into winter?  I personally think it would be better that she applied to spring.  Also, if you could find out all information possible about the ELC.  How to apply, get in, how much it costs, etc. 
I´m glad to hear that you are all doing well.  It´s an exciting time in our lives dear family!  We are truly working to bring the world His truth!

AND….SOMEONE FOUND MY CAMERA!!!  I´ll get it this Wednesday and try to make up for all my lost picture time.

No comments:

Post a Comment